• We Bare Bears The Movie will air September 12
• A bonkers idea which took influences from books such as Where the Wild Things Are
• We Bare Bears has developed a bear sized footprint globally for Cartoon Network
• Mediaweek talks marketing strategy with Cartoon Network's Robi Stanton
• Cartoon Network decided to double down on its investment in Planet 1UP
The two media outlets will host a screening at the Hoyts Entertainment Quarter in Sydney on September 4.
Mediaweek’s Peter Olszewski rounds up the latest media news from the Asian market.
Cartoon Network is bringing back The Powerpuff Girls after 20 years.
Cartoon Network has announced that four Australian-made animation projects will be part of its regional programming lineup in 2016.
TV leaders talk disruption: Details of 2015 ASTRA September Conference now available
Cartoon Network releases smartphone app: Stream of content including games, quizzes
Inside the new issue of Mediaweek magazine #1206 May 11, 2015 First Look TV Week Logie Awards 2015: Mediaweek’s Andrew Mercado delivers...
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Radio ratings Survey 2, 2021: Just who is the biggest and the best?
Seven announces special coverage of Prince Philip’s funeral
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent