• The campaign, Stop Elder Financial Abuse, has been launched in Sydney
• Hunkin in the brand’s fourth editor in three years
• Season two of WhichCar kicks off on Network 10 on Australia Day, Sunday, January 26 2020.
• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The magazine will be available from newsstands on Thursday, 13 June for $5.99.
• Country Style was first published as a quarterly in 1989
• Farewell to Paul Dykzeul: The new leader on the old leader • Plus Bauer global COO Veit Dengler on Australia’s importance
• Plus visiting Bauer COO on print and new revenue streams
• Tributes for Dykzeul after 25 years helping transform industry
• It was a huge year of voting for the 2019 TV Week Logie Awards
Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world
Original and local content was the key driver of engagement across the site in March
Spicks and Specks returning for four new specials in 2019/2020
Top 10 Game Charts: A slow week of recent hits and evergreen blockbusters
12.3m subscriptions: Australians swarm to SVOD services
ARIA Chart: Ed Sheeran meets his match – Slipknots sixth album!
Final warning: Alan Jones close to being sacked, but gets another life
ACRA finalists include SCA’s Kennedy Molloy, Macquarie’s Ox & Marko