• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The magazine will be available from newsstands on Thursday, 13 June for $5.99.
• Country Style was first published as a quarterly in 1989
• Farewell to Paul Dykzeul: The new leader on the old leader • Plus Bauer global COO Veit Dengler on Australia’s importance
• Plus visiting Bauer COO on print and new revenue streams
• Tributes for Dykzeul after 25 years helping transform industry
• It was a huge year of voting for the 2019 TV Week Logie Awards
Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world
Original and local content was the key driver of engagement across the site in March
Plus changes to business model & evolving brands with new editors
• Bauer Media’s Paul Gardiner reports advertisers returning to sector
Bauer Media is supporting the April 1st launch with a comprehensive Twitter campaign.
TV Demand: Black Mirror keeps moving up + Designated Survivor joins the charts
May Nielsen news rankings: Daily Mail top 5, The Age back in top 10
Out of this world: Discovery celebrates 50th anniversary of the moon landing
NSW Government investing $871 million in arts, screen and culture
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news