• Tech giant payments, Film bonanza, Tom Krause, regional coverage, AFR, and Mike Carlton
• Michael Stutchbury, Editor-in-Chief of The Australian Financial Review, comments
• The AFR has published its 2019 list this week.
• Mediaweek is more interested in the Cultural top 10
• Here is how the Nine publishing title is explaining the changes to readers
• At the end of this week, The AFR Rich List releases its 2019 rankings
Managing a publishing P&L, instead of writing about other people’s
The fourth annual event will be held on March 5-6 at Hilton in Sydney and is presented by BHP.
Sparro ranked 12th on the overall list from more than 1,000 nominated organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
TV Guide: Freeman on ABC and ABC iview
Mercado on TV: 10 News & Studio 10 turmoil, return of Sarah Lancashire
TV ratings August 13: The Bachelor #1 under 50 + NRL & The Front Bar
Pivotus founder promises ‘absolute honesty and superior customer service’
From the devastation comes The Fires, new Tony Ayres drama
Seven orders more Farmer Wants a Wife for 2021 from Fremantle/Eureka