• Brendon Hill expanding range into Aldi, Aussie Post as sector recovers
A new ‘Be Captivated’ brand positioning has also been unveiled,
• Cake My Day will launch on October 5.
• Ray Hadley, FutureBrand Australia, JCDecaux, Bauer Media, Daisy Pearce and Sam Armytage
• Bauer’s fifth HerPulse surveyed 672 women in July
Editor Joanna Hunkin on how the Bauer title had its best-selling title in two years during Covid-19
Axed: Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, InStyle, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Good Health, NW and OK!
• The sale price has never been formally revealed, but it is thought to be less than $50m.
• The ad campaign will be running on the Seven Network across four weeks beginning now.
• Snapchat, Clark Perkins, Peter Foster, and Foxtel
• Plans for new name, New Zealand sales, portfolio review, returning titles
• The agreement also includes those brands recently acquired by Bauer from Pacific Magazines
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds
Roundup: Facebook, Paramount+, Vogue China, WPP, SCA + more