• She wishes Hutchy and 1170 SEN well, could she fix 2Day FM again?
• Classic Hits 2CH will move from AM to DAB+ on 17th October.
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
• 2CH had been owned by EON Broadcasting and it will receive a total payment of $11.2m
• Just three announcers pilot music station for 19 hours
• The station revealed a rebrand to Classic Hits 2CH in October
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• The Appeal is being lead by the 2CH breakfast team Indira and Trevor.
• Sydney breakfast audience up as listeners respond to rebuild
2CH is a natural extension to SCA’s audio offering, with localism at its core.
"I am looking forward to leading the team at 2CH, working closely with them to build on their past work and create...
Broadcast veterans Indira Naidoo and Trevor Sinclair: ‘It’s not heavy news, but it’s topical news’
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry