Alex Switzer "The brands occupy a unique position in the Australian media landscape"
Titles close just two years after indie publisher invested heavily in a relaunch
The WinS Awards ceremony recognises women who have made an exceptional impact in their sporting code
The new issue features the fittest woman on earth, Tia-Clair Toomey, on the cover
• Lizza Gebilagin: "It’s been my goal to make Women’s Health more inclusive"
10 awards will be presented from more than 3,000 nominations
• Australian Opals star Ezi Magbegor graces the cover of the October issue
Lizza Gebilagin will lead the Women's Health brand across print, digital, audio and events
Buying advice for the return of iconic brand
• “I’ve never seen such a genuine love and loyalty for a brand such as I have for Women’s Health"
• The editor of Men's Health, Scott Henderson, spoke to Mediaweek
• Nominations closed September 29 and voting will open October 2
Men’s Health editor details how titles secured Chris & Elsa exclusives.
Editor Jacqui Mooney: ‘We definitely don’t like to be bored.’