• Giles will lead TV Week forward into 2021 after an eventful year for the brand.
The Daily Telegraph, Are Media, 2GB, The Crown, Nicole Kidman, and Tennis Australia
• The accompanying editorial covered the new series of the kids’ TV program in a bonus kids’ mini magazine inside.
• What happened in those four weeks to change their minds?
• Special TV Week Logie event planned for Nine mid-year
• Thomas Woodgate, editor of TV Week, comments
• TV Week editor Thomas Woodgate comments
• Squinters must be ripe for an international adaptation soon
“People have been a little bit carried away in the last few days”
• Fix the red carpet show, how the TV Week readers got it right
A list of all the 2019 TV Week Logie Awards winners.
• Fans will be able to vote for their favourites from the shortlisted nominees at www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Stan man gets the Nine CEO gig: Hugh Marks successor named
Making Nine’s Amazing Grace: Producer/director Shawn Seet behind the scenes
NOVA Entertainment and Fox Sports Australia announce commercial relationship
Nickelodeon and 10 announce partnership to create new live action series
News Corp announces new travel brand Travel + Luxury
Stan announces Rhys Nicholson as third Drag Race Down Under judge