+ BritBox International CEO, Nine to return Jobseeker, new MasterChef promo, The Bachelor, and Bill Woods returns.
• Network 10 provided a sneak peek of the new season with 30-year-old nurse Irena from Victoria
• MAFS, Foxtel, Prince Charles, Ally Langdon, AFL, NRL + Rugby Australia
• Insights for the infographic were pulled between December 2018 and December 2019
• Tahlia Pritchard is the editor at Punkee
• The Bachelor Australia season seven delivers a win for astro love… and digital viewing!
• Tonight we say goodbye to season seven of The Bachelor
• Making it to the final two are Chelsie and Abbie
• Seven’s The Front Bar most competitive non-news
• Biggest total series ever with record-breaking catch-up viewing
The media industry reacts to the shocking finale of the Bachelor Australia.
• This year’s Bachelorettes are a diverse group of women with one thing in common: a passion to find “the one”
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Michael Gudinski dies: Remembering the godfather of Australian rock n’ roll
TV Ratings February 1: MAFS posts best entertainment rating of the year with 1m+
Weekly listeners for DAB+ radio stations climb to 2.35 million
HT&E’s Ciaran Davis: ARN recovery, iHeartPodcast strategy and revenues
Screen Australia announces development funding for 21 projects
SCA’s Grant Blackley: TV affiliation, radio and podcast revenue, new breakfast shows