• The new season will be broadcast on NITV and ABC Kids
• These projects include Shane, a feature documentary about cricketer Shane Warne
• Screen Australia also reveals another Baz Luhrmann movie project
“Screen Australia is very much open for business and will continue to fund great ideas."
"We’re thrilled to work with Naomi and David to bring Searching for the Tassie Tiger to Vice’s audiences."
• Up to $150,000 in production funding will be available per project
• Screen Australia Board member Joanna Werner comments
• Lee Phillip Bell, coronavirus, SPA, Seven News, Foxtel + NRL
• Screen Australia’s Head of Development, Nerida Moore, comments
• Online Investment Manager at Screen Australia, Lee Naimo, comments
• Screen Australia’s Head of Content, Sally Caplan, comments
“In 2019 we saw a wave of new shows on the small screen that were of an incredibly high calibre."
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist