• Both films are between 25 and 30 minutes duration
What some producers overlook in their applications for funding
• The list includes feature films, television dramas, a children’s series, and an online project
• Frayed Season 2 will film in both Australia and the UK
• Applications are now open
“The quality of Australian television drama in 2020 was world class and should be celebrated."
Creative industries, including the film industry, were one of the sectors hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
• This year’s report provides an insight into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Australian screen industry
“It’s great to see producers thinking globally and developing unique stories for Australian audiences and the world."
The documentary will highlight Australia's addiction crisis in a powerful and deeply personal way
• The KPI is to have at least 50% of the key creative roles across all formats
Microworlds: Reef will take viewers on a journey through the Great Barrier Reef
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Outdoor Media Association and MOVE welcome new members in 2021
Channel 10 released first look at MasterChef Australia season 13
TV market reveals new launch date for VOZ total TV data release
TV Ratings February 24: The Cube has strong debut with over 500k
Southern Cross Austereo’s leaner model sees half year profit lift despite revenue drop
Andy Lee on TV & podcasting with Hamish, plus beers & board games at 7 and 9