• Up to $150,000 in production funding will be available per project
• Screen Australia Board member Joanna Werner comments
• Lee Phillip Bell, coronavirus, SPA, Seven News, Foxtel + NRL
• Screen Australia’s Head of Development, Nerida Moore, comments
• Online Investment Manager at Screen Australia, Lee Naimo, comments
• Screen Australia’s Head of Content, Sally Caplan, comments
“In 2019 we saw a wave of new shows on the small screen that were of an incredibly high calibre."
• Australia in Colour and Every Family Has a Secret will both return to SBS
• Graeme Mason, CEO of Screen Australia, comments
• The new projects come from production houses including Wildbear Entertainment, Blackfella Films and In Films.
• Stan Original Series Bloom is created by Glen Dolman and produced by Sue Seeary.
"We’re now into the second year of the Generate and Premium Story Development programs"
Triple M Footy continues with greatest NRL and AFL moments
Lockdown viewing: Drunk History Australia released on 10 Play
ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches Together campaigns
Twitter names first head of agency for Australia
Online audiences turn to ABC, news.com.au & 7NEWS
TV Ratings March 26: Ambos & Gogglebox delivers big share for 10