In six years, Acast has generated nearly $100 million in revenue for podcasters worldwide.
• AFL Trade Radio crashes into top 10, SEN rises in publisher rankings
• The numbers are in contrast to reports from the US
• This data and other insights were published today in the ACMA Communications report 2018–19
• Mark Humphries on busy year, Dan Barrett on best SVOD spend
"We will continue to launch incredibly high-quality production shows that will gain mass audiences."
• Liberal and Labor giants Jeff Kennett and Steve Bracks have been brought together
• Neale Whitaker, Wendy Moore, Pedestrian.TV and Mercado & Manning on TV
• Two new Mediaweek podcasts this week
• Photojournalism and screenwriting to TV and radio programming
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• James also covers much of the Xmas TV he watched in the UK this year
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Guide: Ultimate Tag on Seven and 7Plus
RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under’s 10 Queens revealed at Mardi Gras
ARIA Charts: Top Three albums of the week all new to the charts
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show