• NZME & Stuff, Herald Sun, West Australian, Amazing Race Australia, Mark Ruse and MasterChef
Optus, Amazon Prime, Pilot week
• The Tuesday night screening of Part Time Private Eyes got a better audience than those watching Sydney’s Crazy Rich Asians
“I was always amazed by her business success, the size of her growing empire and her ability to get things done."
After previewing the first two shows in Pilot Week on Friday, Andrew Mercado looks at the final two shows coming this week.
Network 10 launched its second Pilot Week programming initiative on Sunday night, September 8.
Part Time Private Eyes (Tuesday) is a no-brainer.
• 2019 Pilot Week begins Sunday September 8
• Already down to four as 10 pulls the plug on Catfish Australia
•“Show me the money” says TV host who’s been disappointed before
• Kinne is in the middle of production of six new episodes.
• New series pitched by from CJZ, Screentime, Matchbox and Eureka
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo