• The 44-strong team, the largest since Sydney 2000, will be led by Fox Sports head of television Steve Crawley
“Newspapers remain highly effective in delivering mass awareness and consideration of a brand to audiences,”
• Michael Mucci, Seven, News Corp, Matildas and Socceroos, Wellington Paranormal, Foxtel, tech giants + Crikey
• After tour of duty in Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane, Sam Weir moving to Melbourne • Outgoing Herald Sun editor Damon Johnston...
• News Corp launches new advertising products to connect with consumers
• Hamish & Andy #1 original podcast, Adam Shand highest new entry
• “People care what the Telegraph has to say. The by its nature, the Telegraph front page is a statement."
• Editor-in-chief Christopher Dore comments
• Fordham will lead News Corp Australia’s audio network strategy.
• Foxtel subs up 6% YOY to 3.065m thanks to Kayo/Foxtel Now growth
• "The new Escape is bold and exciting for our consumers and customers"
• Media rules, regional news, Foxtel & News Corp, Nine News & Macquarie radio, Zuckerberg, Geoffrey Rush, Streaming giants, Jump Off +...
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program
SBS’s Head of Scripted departs after award-winning term
Kayo launches latest brand campaign for Summer of Cricket
TV ratings December 8: Christmas rom-com starts Seven at #1 in new week
NBCUniversal names new local host for E! Australia
Pacific boss Gereurd Roberts moves to Seven as chief digital officer