"The launch of AgJournal is a significant event for Australian agriculture."
• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• “I look forward to reaching one million digital subscriptions with you”.
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
• Peugeot targets audience at scale, News Corp increases print sales & generates leads for Peugeot
Foxtel subscribers lift as Kayo doubles audience to 200,000+
• AGL, NAB, IGA and Qantas have all joined forces with News Corp
‘We know when a story’s a story, But surprisingly, so do the readers’
The HWT board oversees the company’s publishing businesses in Victoria and Tasmania.
• The website relaunches with an all-new look and feel
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
The news.com.au app will deliver a personalised experience for the millions of Australians who consume news.com.au multiple times a day.
TV Ratings May 26: The Voice cracks 1m again
TV Week 21: Seven overcomes slow start again to win week
MCN to launch linear TV first: six-second ads trialling on Fox Sports
Bauer Media reveals Most Popular TV Commercial Logie nominees
Mediaweek Roundup: Mitch Fifield, Paul Fletcher, Isentia + Foxtel
Sky News Announces new programs and boosts on-air team