• Kerrie McCallum will lead the new product
• “This has always been about securing the future of journalism"
• Facebook bans news, new Amazing Race contestant, Andy Lee on The Cube, Donald Trump on Rush Limbaugh.
"A positive impact on journalism around the globe"
• At Home joins realestate as a flip cover magazine
Plus TEG, Hunt v Rowland, and The Oscars
• Foxtel’s streaming growth – Kayo & Binge combined had 1.3m subscribers
• Muxworthy joined news.com.au in 2012 and has served as editor since 2017
• The escape.com.au homepage redevelopment follows the revitalisation of the print liftout in July 2020
Facebook, ABC internal review, Emma Alberici, Grant Broadcasters, and Disney
• Plus responses to the news
Nine opens North Sydney campus, Lachlan Murdoch, Airtasker, The Australian, Nine dumps its China bureaus, ABC & New Daily, and Michelle Stamper
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
The Handmaid’s Tale season four to premiere April 29 on SBS and SBS On Demand
SCA launches The Locals’ Guide, an events guide available on smart speakers
TV Guide: Amazing Grace premieres on Nine and 9Now
TV Ratings March 2: Nine #1 thanks to MAFS and Britney Spears
Stan man gets the Nine CEO gig: Hugh Marks successor named
Making Nine’s Amazing Grace: Producer/director Shawn Seet behind the scenes