• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• “I look forward to reaching one million digital subscriptions with you”.
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
• Peugeot targets audience at scale, News Corp increases print sales & generates leads for Peugeot
Foxtel subscribers lift as Kayo doubles audience to 200,000+
• AGL, NAB, IGA and Qantas have all joined forces with News Corp
‘We know when a story’s a story, But surprisingly, so do the readers’
The HWT board oversees the company’s publishing businesses in Victoria and Tasmania.
• The website relaunches with an all-new look and feel
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
The news.com.au app will deliver a personalised experience for the millions of Australians who consume news.com.au multiple times a day.
• The changes have been carefully designed to simplify the experience
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven