Dore’s first question of the night was to PVO: “Peter, how did you get it so wrong.”
• MEAA has released a statement on the incidents
• She was promoted to deputy editor 18 months ago
"The launch of AgJournal is a significant event for Australian agriculture."
• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• “I look forward to reaching one million digital subscriptions with you”.
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
• Peugeot targets audience at scale, News Corp increases print sales & generates leads for Peugeot
Foxtel subscribers lift as Kayo doubles audience to 200,000+
• AGL, NAB, IGA and Qantas have all joined forces with News Corp
‘We know when a story’s a story, But surprisingly, so do the readers’
The HWT board oversees the company’s publishing businesses in Victoria and Tasmania.
Mediaweek Roundup: Netflix, Midnight Oil, Survivor + more
King Features partners with Lovatts Media in Australia & New Zealand
New reach and frequency tool for regional radio advertisers
Foxtel CEO Patrick Delany on churn, content reviews & revenues
TV Ratings July 16: Benjamin Lau is best of the night on Ninja Warrior in front of 868k
Mediaweek Roundup: Baz Luhrmann, King Features, SMH, The Bachelor + more