• Created with the Heart Foundation’s new media partner News Corp Australia
• News Corp said 25% of revenue generated from the wrap is being donated back to Townsville.
• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• Customers not ditching set top boxes said Robert Thomson – "The higher the iQ the better"
• News Corp campaign to run in The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier-Mail and The Advertiser + regional mastheads
• The decision to move to a smaller, friendlier format was based on reader feedback
• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
The company wishes to accelerate the key growth categories of travel, sport and wagering.
• Sky partnership means the new Virgin Radio Chris Evans Breakfast Show will run with no ad-breaks (sort of)
Biggest success stories of this year as listed by the publisher.
Q&A with Michael Miller: Full transcript from Your Money interview.
• Here is a preview of some of what he has to say in the extended two-part interview.
Mediaweek Morning Report: Lachlan Murdoch, AACTA, WIN, Hannah Gadsby + more
TV return: Carrie Bickmore publicity blitz as she returns to 10
Life after GoT: Euphoria, Big Little Lies draw audiences for HBO/Foxtel
Nine launches executive search for CEO of merged CarAdvice & Drive
News Corp to review strategic options for News America Marketing
Mike Moore returns: D Gen trio reunited on Triple M drive