• The study examines what healthy eating means to Australians today
• Marketing messages from the top only the start of reaching out to readers
• “Paper’s used to be restricted by finite space, now we are restricted by finite resources”
• Created with the Heart Foundation’s new media partner News Corp Australia
• News Corp said 25% of revenue generated from the wrap is being donated back to Townsville.
• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• Customers not ditching set top boxes said Robert Thomson – "The higher the iQ the better"
• News Corp campaign to run in The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier-Mail and The Advertiser + regional mastheads
• The decision to move to a smaller, friendlier format was based on reader feedback
• news.com.au was again the top news entity in terms of highest unique audience
The company wishes to accelerate the key growth categories of travel, sport and wagering.
• Sky partnership means the new Virgin Radio Chris Evans Breakfast Show will run with no ad-breaks (sort of)
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven