Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• The podcast is a collaboration between Watts and Mark Morri
• Michael Miller on dollars, digital and data at Come Together 2019
• Reader-turned-editor relishes responsibility at globally loved brand
• Publisher reveals 24 media and marketing initiatives unveiled across data, audio, video and commercial partnerships
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
“Clients will be surprised and inspired when they join the journey at Come Together 2019.”
• Educational website doubles its traffic in one year
• Taboola gets to partner with Australia’s biggest web publisher
• News Corp news brands offering $30 month newspaper/Kayo package
Presented in Melbourne on Friday, 22 February at the RACV Club.
• The study examines what healthy eating means to Australians today
10’s Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half