Nine opens North Sydney campus, Lachlan Murdoch, Airtasker, The Australian, Nine dumps its China bureaus, ABC & New Daily, and Michelle Stamper
• Each masthead now has their own daily headline news podcast
• The 24-page special editions will feature 17 full-page advertisements
• The Courier-Mail is the only major metro site yet to change over to the new design.
Village Roadshow, Ben Roberts-Smith, and Cricket Australia
• The New Horizons 2.0 travel research was conducted amongst 1,262 Australians aged 18 years and over
• Aussie screen boom, Andrew Bolt, CNN's John King, The Block, and Fox Cricket
• The website explained the changes to readers earlier today
Plus Fox Sports, Four Corners brawl, News Corp v Turnbull, and more.
"We are providing a premium offering to people who pay for our news."
Village Roadshow takeover bid, Masters Golf, Phil Rothfield on NRL ratings, and more.
• 1.232m subscribers to streaming services Kayo, Foxtel Now and Binge
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up