The List is being edited by former BRW Rich List editor John Stensholt who joined The Australian last year.
Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• The podcast is a collaboration between Watts and Mark Morri
• Michael Miller on dollars, digital and data at Come Together 2019
• Reader-turned-editor relishes responsibility at globally loved brand
• Publisher reveals 24 media and marketing initiatives unveiled across data, audio, video and commercial partnerships
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
“Clients will be surprised and inspired when they join the journey at Come Together 2019.”
• Educational website doubles its traffic in one year
• Taboola gets to partner with Australia’s biggest web publisher
• News Corp news brands offering $30 month newspaper/Kayo package
Presented in Melbourne on Friday, 22 February at the RACV Club.
Winners announced for 2019 Walkley Mid-Year Celebration
Mediaweek Roundup: Nine, Seven, Starcom, Swift Media + more
TV guide to Cricket World Cup – 9Gem & 9Now
TV Guide to Cricket World Cup – Fox Cricket
Australia’s Right To Know Coalition: Companies want laws amended
Media leaders unite to demand change to protect our right to know