• “I look forward to reaching one million digital subscriptions with you”.
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
• Peugeot targets audience at scale, News Corp increases print sales & generates leads for Peugeot
Foxtel subscribers lift as Kayo doubles audience to 200,000+
• AGL, NAB, IGA and Qantas have all joined forces with News Corp
‘We know when a story’s a story, But surprisingly, so do the readers’
The HWT board oversees the company’s publishing businesses in Victoria and Tasmania.
• The website relaunches with an all-new look and feel
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
The news.com.au app will deliver a personalised experience for the millions of Australians who consume news.com.au multiple times a day.
• The changes have been carefully designed to simplify the experience
The List is being edited by former BRW Rich List editor John Stensholt who joined The Australian last year.
10’s Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half