The List is being edited by former BRW Rich List editor John Stensholt who joined The Australian last year.
Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• The podcast is a collaboration between Watts and Mark Morri
• Michael Miller on dollars, digital and data at Come Together 2019
• Reader-turned-editor relishes responsibility at globally loved brand
• Publisher reveals 24 media and marketing initiatives unveiled across data, audio, video and commercial partnerships
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
“Clients will be surprised and inspired when they join the journey at Come Together 2019.”
• Educational website doubles its traffic in one year
• Taboola gets to partner with Australia’s biggest web publisher
• News Corp news brands offering $30 month newspaper/Kayo package
Presented in Melbourne on Friday, 22 February at the RACV Club.
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven