• Allen will be replacing Derrick Crowley
• Brand secrets – travel insights from the best, tours and television
Just yesterday Mediaweek published a story under the headline “News Corp Australia loses another key executive to New York”.
Natalie Cerny, has been appointed chief communications officer for Dow Jones.
Today we launch a refreshed news.com.au desktop homepage as part of an ongoing product evolution program."
• It’s a 360-degree, virtual reality film at key sites along Australia’s Trail of Remembrance
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
The AGM saw shareholders vote to re-elect all 11 News Corp board members.
Study aims to reveal perception vs reality: time to get real about healthy eating
• Nine.com.au is in second place on 1.23m
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
• Seven West Media and News Corp Australia to grow automotive advertising category
Top 10 Games Chart: Sonic remains in pole position during E3
iHeartRadio is one of the first radio partners in the world accessible through Siri
News Corp backs Queensland bid to host 2032 Olympic Games
Mercado on TV: Pushing the limits in most explicit teen drama ever
Magazine Rack returns! It’s Your Day launch issue – worth $5.99?
Twitter & SBS partner for exclusive FIFA Women’s World Cup content