• Stellar’s first glossy special since launch over two years ago
• 2018 winner is Victorian sheep farmer Toni Barton
• Allen will be replacing Derrick Crowley
• Brand secrets – travel insights from the best, tours and television
Just yesterday Mediaweek published a story under the headline “News Corp Australia loses another key executive to New York”.
Natalie Cerny, has been appointed chief communications officer for Dow Jones.
Today we launch a refreshed news.com.au desktop homepage as part of an ongoing product evolution program."
• It’s a 360-degree, virtual reality film at key sites along Australia’s Trail of Remembrance
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
The AGM saw shareholders vote to re-elect all 11 News Corp board members.
Study aims to reveal perception vs reality: time to get real about healthy eating
• Nine.com.au is in second place on 1.23m
TV Demand: Black Mirror keeps moving up + Designated Survivor joins the charts
May Nielsen news rankings: Daily Mail top 5, The Age back in top 10
Out of this world: Discovery celebrates 50th anniversary of the moon landing
NSW Government investing $871 million in arts, screen and culture
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news