• Business nominees: Damon Kitney, John Stensholt and Peter Van Onselen
• The three-year partnership will see Singapore’s number one publishing group resell News Xtend’s services.
• National consumer marketing campaign across digital, video, social and print
Apple, Google, Sam Mangan, Sir Harold Evans, News Corp, and Cricket Australia
“There’s a huge amount of innovation being driven in our business"
David Mott, News Corp, Tom Watson, Simon Reeve, and The Chaser
• Research and data partnerships drive market insights for brands
• News Corp, TV quota rules, Emma Alberici, Victorian printing facility and Rugby Australia
• Mediaweek spoke with editor Louise Roberts
• Kayo, Binge numbers revealed, total streaming subscriptions now over 1m
• The youngest son of Rupert Murdoch, has quit his directorship of News Corporation
• Escape’s all-star refresh with Melissa Leong, Merrick Watts, Darren McMullen
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up