• Agency group buy out first batch of inventory
• Foxtel’s pitch to advertisers: Less clutter, live TV still a thing
• Deal sees MCN keep selling the channels, BBC Earth launching
• Dewar starts at MCN on Monday 5th August.
• Advertising will continue to be significant Foxtel revenue stream
• Kidman entourage, MCN, Mamamia & advertisers test new venue
• A new 12-second break structure allows brands to run two six-second ads
• Appointment part of MCN’s new era of innovation and expansion
• New experiential marketing hub “Foxtel on Oxford” opens in Sydney
MCN’s global partner portfolio includes BBC, Discovery, NBCU, Fox Networks Group, Viacom, Turner and many more.
• Martin Medcraf appointed to lead new Foxtel sales and brand partnerships team
• Bonney’s key responsibilities will be to continue to grow QMS Sport’s presence and relevance
Three Blue Ducks Premieres Saturday, 13 February on 10
10 Play streaming Australian dramas on demand
Busy Marc Fennell finds time to join Mastermind as Season Three Quizmaster
TV Demand: Cobra Kai and The Mandalorian continue to dominate
ARIA and PPCA appoint Network 10’s Annabelle Herd as new Chief Executive
What is News Showcase, Google’s solution to media code laws?