• Commencing this Sunday November 4
The move to reshape MCN comes after Network Ten moves its ad sales in-house.
• Dedicated channel pioneers new ad model for Foxtel as brands line up
• Advertisers promised review of Foxtel ad loads leading to greater impact
“MCN had a brilliant business prior to the Ten representation and it will be a brilliant business in the future."
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
'MCN will be undergoing a number of changes over the next few months.'
The Bachelor Australia season six will premiere this August.
Fitzgerald had been the CEO of MCN for 15 years.
Holden will be returning as a sponsor for its third straight year.
• New tech platform to provide ease of transaction for MCN’s broadcast linear TV assets
Duff has spent the last four years as digital group sales manager at MCN Sport.
Mediaweek Roundup: Daniel Johns, Alan Jones, The Brady Bunch + more
Auditions are open for 10’s The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
TV guide: October highlights for Stan
Ratings Report: The Ashes delivers big results for Nine
TV Guide: The Bachelor Australia’s final rose on 10
Jan Fran to host ABC’s OzPod 2019 Melbourne conference