Katy Eng speaks to Mediaweek sharing insights into the state of on-demand audio as we fast forward into 2021
oOh!media, Mamamia, Nine’s Sophie Walsh, Carrie Bickmore, MythBusters and AFL
• Editor Clare Stephens spoke to Mediaweek
• The Pineapple Project returned this week with its fourth season
• Mamamia’s Group Director of Marketing, Podcasts & Partner Solutions – Rob Farmer – comments
"We will continue to launch incredibly high-quality production shows that will gain mass audiences."
• Upfronts released new research the publisher commissioned
• Mamamia has 40 million minutes of active listening each month.
• Mamamia live returning in 2020, Rachel Corbett’s new dating podcast
• Podcast listener growth surges by 67%.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• The Split is hosted by comedian and writer Mandy Nolan
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Lego Masters Australia season three to air April 19 on Nine and 9Now
Box Office: Godzilla Vs. Kong still on top, but Peter Rabbit 2 closes in
Sally Phillips travels to Australia to star in How To Please A Woman
“New Gateway for TV”: Freeview’s new HbbTV service to roll out from April 14
TV Ratings April 11: MAFS has highest ratings of the year as the Honesty Box joins the dinner party
Alchemy One: Sydney indie agency on being purpose driven