• Editor Clare Stephens spoke to Mediaweek
• The Pineapple Project returned this week with its fourth season
• Mamamia’s Group Director of Marketing, Podcasts & Partner Solutions – Rob Farmer – comments
"We will continue to launch incredibly high-quality production shows that will gain mass audiences."
• Upfronts released new research the publisher commissioned
• Mamamia has 40 million minutes of active listening each month.
• Mamamia live returning in 2020, Rachel Corbett’s new dating podcast
• Podcast listener growth surges by 67%.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• The Split is hosted by comedian and writer Mandy Nolan
This represents a combined domestic monthly reach of at least 6.2m UAs.
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences
Network 10 to screen One World Together at Home global special
TV Demand: Ozark and Outlander go #1 as the charts continue to change
Radio’s #WFH challenge: How Nova Entertainment adapted