Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• The Split is hosted by comedian and writer Mandy Nolan
This represents a combined domestic monthly reach of at least 6.2m UAs.
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
”These appointments strengthen our national sales and service solution, with experienced and talented executives."
• Regular podcast listeners in Australia are up 40% year-on-year
Wilbury’s broad background spans both media owners and creative agencies.
Building on its work in 2018, the company will be looking to get further into the event space next year.
• Prentice has been running a sales effectiveness consultancy Prentice and Partners
The company is expected to crack 50 million downloads in 2018.
• Part 1: The head of content takes Mediaweek behind its editorial operations
After Caroline Wilson reported on Monday that Mamamia managing director Kylie Rogers was heading to the AFL, she was confirmed as the...
Top 10 Game Charts: Older Games Dominate
Foxtel announces Scott Pape four-part doco: Money School
Australian Ninja Warrior returns July 8 on Nine
Voting now open for TV Week Logies Gold and Most Popular categories
Derryn Hinch returning to television with regular weekly show
Former Nine executive returns to family in CarAdvice driving seat