oOh!media, Mamamia, Nine’s Sophie Walsh, Carrie Bickmore, MythBusters and AFL
• Editor Clare Stephens spoke to Mediaweek
• The Pineapple Project returned this week with its fourth season
• Mamamia’s Group Director of Marketing, Podcasts & Partner Solutions – Rob Farmer – comments
"We will continue to launch incredibly high-quality production shows that will gain mass audiences."
• Upfronts released new research the publisher commissioned
• Mamamia has 40 million minutes of active listening each month.
• Mamamia live returning in 2020, Rachel Corbett’s new dating podcast
• Podcast listener growth surges by 67%.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• The Split is hosted by comedian and writer Mandy Nolan
This represents a combined domestic monthly reach of at least 6.2m UAs.
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms