• Podcast listener growth surges by 67%.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• The Split is hosted by comedian and writer Mandy Nolan
This represents a combined domestic monthly reach of at least 6.2m UAs.
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
”These appointments strengthen our national sales and service solution, with experienced and talented executives."
• Regular podcast listeners in Australia are up 40% year-on-year
Wilbury’s broad background spans both media owners and creative agencies.
Building on its work in 2018, the company will be looking to get further into the event space next year.
• Prentice has been running a sales effectiveness consultancy Prentice and Partners
The company is expected to crack 50 million downloads in 2018.
• Part 1: The head of content takes Mediaweek behind its editorial operations
Week 33 TV Ratings: Cricket again helps secure Nine victory
Mercado on TV: From Utopia to Hans (and farewell Virginia Trioli)
Festival of Trioli comes to an end…for now: ABC farewells host
Media milestone: ABC NewsRadio celebrates 25 years of broadcasting
VMO takes over advertising rights to Adelaide’s Rundle Place
Domain gets TV show on Nine hosted by Chris Kohler and Shelley Craft