oOh!media, Mamamia, Nine’s Sophie Walsh, Carrie Bickmore, MythBusters and AFL
• Editor Clare Stephens spoke to Mediaweek
• The Pineapple Project returned this week with its fourth season
• Mamamia’s Group Director of Marketing, Podcasts & Partner Solutions – Rob Farmer – comments
"We will continue to launch incredibly high-quality production shows that will gain mass audiences."
• Upfronts released new research the publisher commissioned
• Mamamia has 40 million minutes of active listening each month.
• Mamamia live returning in 2020, Rachel Corbett’s new dating podcast
• Podcast listener growth surges by 67%.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• The Split is hosted by comedian and writer Mandy Nolan
This represents a combined domestic monthly reach of at least 6.2m UAs.
Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly Coming To 10 On January 23
TV ratings January 18: Test Cricket and Big Bash combo a winner for Seven
Commercial radio returns for 2021…and the ABC too
Millionaire Hot Seat Returns Tonight
Antelope to Kangaroos: Stephen Tate on I’m a Celebrity’s wild ride in 2021
Mediaweek Roundup: James Murdoch, Chris Murphy, NBL and Stan Sport