"It's not about looking back – it's about celebrating our success and about looking ahead"
"It’s a nice bit of recognition for JOY, a company that very deliberately tends to fly under the radar"
The partnership offers a cost-effective, turn-key solution that is simple to use and highly measurable in real-time
Principal of JOY: "We are delighted to be adding leaders of the calibre of Mani and Kate to the JOY team"
• They will work together to extend brand awareness and attract new customers to the label.
• Last year LJ Hooker sold $16 billion in real estate
• Young joins JOY from whiteGREY where she also held the position of creative director
• The independent agency was appointed as the agency of choice for both brands
• Drum Agency was founded by Martin Patton in 2016
Magazine Publishers of Australia (MPA) has announced it is relaunching under a new name – Magazine Networks
Star Wars: The Force Awakens takes over $50m in Australia