• The show continues tonight at 7.30pm, only on 10 and WIN network
• 10 ranked #1 under 50 and the key demos within that.
• I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! will premiere on January 5
• The increase was largely driven by broadcast video-on-demand (BVOD) catch-up audiences
• Contestants put their gag reflex into overdrive in a very nauseating Tucker Trial
• Nine’s primary share over 30%, combined share over 40%
• 10 starts very early warm-up week with a win in the jungle
• The second episode will reveal Gogglebox armchair critics Angie Kent and Yvie Jones
• Content & character more important than star power
• 10 has hinted at another contestant for I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!
• I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! will be live from the jungle, five nights a week
I'm A Celebrity and the Australian Grand Prix were the talk of Twitter last week
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Mercado on TV: Bonkers Big Brother, Oscars and how a soap tackled racism
William And Catherine: Saving The Crown premieres April 29th on 10
Are Media announces Jane Huxley has been appointed CEO
Australia’s Food Bowl with Stefano de Pieri to premiere May 27 on SBS Food
Triple M Hobart launches million dollars worth of work campaign
Ipsos to launch self-service market research platform in Australia