• Big Brother, Masked Singer, QMS, Netflix, Foxtel and NBCUniversal, Hamish Macdonald, John Hartigan, News Corp, Sonia Kruger + NRL
• WarnerMedia Asia Pacific, Vox media, Nine slams Google and Facebook, Ruby Rose, Alan Jones + TEG
• Nine has not approached The Project's Carrie Bickmore
“Everyone can feel how they want to about it"
Our interview with Carrie Bickmore continues in the week she returns to 10’s The Project.
• Despite options and challenges, Bickmore staying with TV family
• Carrie Bickmore is back and returns to The Project desk on Monday, 8 July
The intimate event was held at Justin Hemmes’s Slip Inn.
Carrie & Tommy will be heard across 43 stations nationally
Bickmore this week revealed a new hair colour, one that was supervised by her sponsor Garnier.
Network Ten’s The Project has equalled its year’s best ratings numbers
Publisher Jayne Ferguson talks about the preps behind the glitz and glamour of the Logies
Milk & Honey PR launches in Australia & NZ led by Caroline Addy
Daily Telegraph editor Ben English on readership, news & resources
TV Ratings November 17: Hamish and Andy return to 881k viewers
Nova Entertainment announces return of Pilko to Fiveaa in 2020
ARIA Chart Chimp Champ: Dance Monkey spends 6 months on chart, 16 weeks #1
Week 46 TV Ratings: The Block put Nine #1 and kept it there, Seven improves