A special Woman’s Day edition this week opens the lid on the secrets, style and scandal of its favourite advertisers and partners.
The special edition puts the spotlight firmly on the stars and big personalities of Australia’s leading media agencies.
Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world as ‘The Advertiser Issue’ of Woman’s Day includes:
• A surprisingly saucy royal exclusive from readership guru Roy Morgan
• Hot agency bachelor hunks exposed!
• How to make the day of 2.082 million Aussie women
• A racy shoot with Pearman Media’s glamorous fillies
• Media horror-scopes. Sagittarian media buyers look away now!
• Plus everything you need to know about the Royal Baby
“We are thrilled to be able to put this special issue together for our valued clients and, as it turns out, celebrities in their own rights!” editor-in-chief Fiona Connolly said.
“This issue is a great way to showcase the strong engagement we have with our readers, highlight what an excellent escape Woman’s Day is from the stress of our daily lives, and have a bit of a laugh along the way,” she said.
There’s also a chance for one lucky reader to win $500. And unlike every other issue of Woman’s Day, entrants won’t have to compete with over a million people for the prize!
The special publication also reveals which agency-land magnet has pestered the most celebs. (clue: it’s Natalie Kean from Lacuna).
The issue is now available at all media agencies or copies can be ordered from baueradvertising.com.au.