• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
“We are blessed to have a depth of talent who will be vital to the success of the business moving forward"
• Bold advertising move pays off across Adshel’s network
• New research shows the commute is valuable time to prime, engage and influence
The campaign landed at Flinders Street station with a high-impact special build.
The ACCC has been reviewing both acquisitions in the out-of-home advertising sector.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
It combines Adshel’s static Panorama format with the smart digital capability and technology of Adshel Live.
Adshel NZ has appointed Charlotte White as account manager
This is the first time this type of verification has been deployed in Australia.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
APN Outdoor has submitted a revised proposal to acquire 100% of the Adshel businesses in ANZ.
Sky News Announces new programs and boosts on-air team
TV Week reveals nominees for 2019 Logie Awards
Podcast: Streaming TV options: How much would you pay?
Tom Gleeson steps down from Hard Quiz and discontinues production
Podcast: The Letdown with Alison Bell and Sarah Scheller
Cricket returns to Nine with One Day World Cup and Ashes Tour