• Data shows that as restrictions lift and the weather warms that audiences are returning to Outdoor spaces and places
• Shopper Media’s Head of Programmatic, Laura Wall, comments
• Charmaine Moldrich, OMA CEO, comments
• Chief executive officer Brendon Cook comments
• The OMA National Health and Wellbeing Policy will come to effect on 1 July 2020
• Charmaine Moldrich CEO, OMA comments
• The 2019 update includes changes to the current market models
“We are blessed to have a depth of talent who will be vital to the success of the business moving forward"
The ACCC has been reviewing both acquisitions in the out-of-home advertising sector.
These results reflect ongoing growth experienced by the industry in 2016
Outdoor giants APN Outdoor and oOh!media have announced their latest half-year results
The out-of-home industry has reported a net revenue of $63.4 million for the month of May
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia