WIN affiliate deal, Nine deputy chairman under investigation, James Campbell, Andrew Bolt, Mick Gatto, Schapelle Corby. Nine Radio, Pete Evans, Ray Warren,...
“We are challenging ourselves and I hope the audience will feel genuinely intrigued"
+ BritBox International CEO, Nine to return Jobseeker, new MasterChef promo, The Bachelor, and Bill Woods returns.
• Framing Britney Spears explores the control that Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, has had over her
• Amazing Race over 500k as teams get to Adealide
• The match between Serbian Novak Djokovic and Russian Daniil Medvedev had 1.173m viewers
• Each couple will lock eyes for the very first time when they walk down the aisle
• The season will see the return of major brands including KFC, Suzuki, BUPA, Youfoodz, LION and Tradie
• Brides and grooms will be expertly matched in this social experiment
• The pair has only dropped three sets between them in the tournament
• The Australian Open men's final can be seen live on Nine and 9Now from 7:30 pm.
• Each couple will meet for the very first time when they walk down the aisle
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia