• 25,000 hours indicates television a critical source of Australian news
• Pop Sunday: Wham! On 60 Minutes, ABBA on Seven
• The week started very well for Nine with the NRL Grand Final
• The figures Nine released revealed the NRL Grand Final had a streaming average audience of 84,000
Thursday Week 41 2019 • Scott Cam orders tradies off The Block as cash runs out • Gogglebox with Angie outrates the...
• Paul Kelly first artist nominated across the genres in one year
• Why are we trying to make the next Offspring or Big Little Lies?
Wednesday Week 41 2019 • Gruen debates celebrity endorsements: From George to Carrie • The Block gets wet as storm dumps on...
This program is produced by WTFN for Nine.
• The Masked Singer: Adam Brand’s biggest TV audience since Dancing
• “We are so excited to welcome brands like KFC, Tradie, MCoBeauty and Deliveroo"
• The Masked Singer: Down week-on-week in all people & demos
Sky gives New Zealand Rugby 5% of the company to secure TV rights
oOh!media appoints business manager across Hunter and Central Coast
TV news directors from Seven, Nine, 10, Prime & WIN lobby Canberra
Fremantle strikes exclusive deal with SBS for premium dramas
Mediaweek Roundup: Masked Singer, Matt Preston, 2GB + more
Box Office: Joker still clowning around at #1 – $22m in two weeks