10 use Harry & Meghan as lead in for One Born Every Minute launch
• Hell Week on The Block underway – slips to second place behind 10
• Adam Lang was the chairman of Commercial Radio Australia until the end of last year.
• New Ninja Warrior spin-off + BBC content deal + 2 new series
• Superbrands on radio, 9Now better than social video, Olympic alternative
• Best of the rest: Karl faces sharks on 60 Minutes, ABC’s Total Control
Nine has now won 21 of the 40 survey weeks with six weeks left.
• Seven wins its first night with News, Home and Away and Wonder Woman
• Gruen best of the rest as Wil Anderson unboxed new episode
• Unified data, better video measurement and a massive TV deal
• Good Food & Domain on TV, CarAdvice & Drive multiplatform, Good Weekend, Sunday Life and Traveller on Today
• Here are some of the key points from Nine’s Upfront programming presentation
TV Guide: Code Wars Hall v Gallen November 15
Mercado on TV: Nine’s Morning Wars, The Crown, Has Days been axed?
SPA Awards: Maker of Bluey named Production Business of the Year
GQ Australia names presenting partner for GQ Men of the Year Awards
TV Ratings November 14: Angie says yes to Carlin as 10 grabs over 1m viewers
Grabyo Global Video Trends: Many now rank linear TV third choice