• Will Whyhope’s naughtiest doctor have the right stuff, or will he self-destruct and lose everything?
Monday: Week 18 2019 • Lego Masters backs up with second 1m+ crowd, Nine wins • MasterChef launches with 715,000, outrates House...
Australian Regional Media sells for $115m
“Forget what you know about Lego,”
• How Seven might have done Nine a favour last night
• Seven won its second consecutive week
• Anzac Day coverage of Marches & Dawn Services rates for ABC
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• The list includes Honda, Kmart and a2 Milk.
• Andrew Denton with Angry Anderson launches Interview season 2
OMD’s national chief investment officer Melissa Hey, and Nine chief sales officer Michael Stephenson.
• Nine boosts its commentary team with former stars Chatfield & Layton
Podcast: Streaming TV options: How much would you pay?
Tom Gleeson steps down from Hard Quiz and discontinues production
Podcast: The Letdown with Alison Bell and Sarah Scheller
Cricket returns to Nine with One Day World Cup and Ashes Tour
Noni Hazlehurst uncovers family secrets in SBS documentary series
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold on growth beyond out-of-home