• The Bachelor & Gogglebox give 10 two demo winners
• PLUS The Ashes – Australia vs England: Second Test ratings recap
• How much is a four-letter word worth to The Bachelor? About 100,000 viewers it seems
• Digital & Publishing, 9Now and Stan driving group earnings
• Seven News and Home and Away key to close contest
• This Time Next Year drops below 600,000
Sunday Week 34 2019 • Nine’s embarrassment of riches secures network share of 40% • Formal lounge reveal: The Block ranks #1...
• Howzat? Nine #1 primary, network, key demos
• The content will cover a wide array of topics with a strong focus on everyday Australians.
• Cricket and NRL action push Nine well ahead of competition
• He has also served as the chairman of CarAdvice and a director of Stan.
Wednesday Week 33 2019 • The Bachelor beats The Block: Midweek ratings upset • Cricket gets a crowd on 9Gem despite no...
Mediaweek Roundup: Midwinter Ball, Ben Stokes, Jan Fran + more
Screen Australia and Al Jazeera announce pitching competiton
Australian Survivors Luke Toki’s GoFundMe has made over $500k in donations
Seven and Herald Sun win at Football Media Association awards
Amazon Studios to shoot new series based on ‘The Lord of the Rings’ in NZ
10 recruits Wallaby Nick Phipps to Rugby World Cup line up