• A Bondi Rescue double had audiences of 461,000 and 327,000.
• Close to 1m watch MasterChef’s Reynold secure top 5 spot
• Good Food Guides paused, Good Food magazine now inside Sunday Life
• MasterChef immunity prelim on 950k: sets up battle for top 5 spot
• Community TV, Amelia Brace, Luke Hodge, Times Radio and Chris Lilley
• For the first time in Australian Ninja Warrior history, it will be Ninja versus Ninja
• Big Brother trailed MasterChef 16-39, the combo of Seven’s line-up saw the network rank #1 in that age group.
• Week 26 was all about Seven again as it posted its third consecutive weekly win.
• AFL helps strengthen Seven’s most consistent week of 2020
• Guy Sebastian, International Format Awards, Cameron Daddo, T20 World Cup, and Craig Foster
• SBS’s best 2020 midweek share: Trains, chocs and Maccas
• Podcast with IMAA’s Dominic Pearman and Nine’s Michael Stephenson
Seven and Racing Victoria renew FTA and Racing.com broadcast partnership
Mercado on TV: New dramas take viewers from Tangier to Singapore
TV Ratings August 6: Thursday night AFL gets Seven back on top
News Corp reveals sports rights savings offset Covid-19 impact
Australian 16-year-old hip-hop artist Kid LAROI conquering world charts
Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant coming to Binge & Foxtel in October