• Good Food & Domain on TV, CarAdvice & Drive multiplatform, Good Weekend, Sunday Life and Traveller on Today
• Here are some of the key points from Nine’s Upfront programming presentation
• Nine will now have the Australian premiere rights for the biggest Natural History series from BBC Studios
• Cross Court is produced by Nine in collaboration with Tennis Australia.
Tuesday Week 42 2019 • The Block keeps Nine in first place across network & east coast • Another big night for...
• Then Working Dog’s Have You Been Paying Attention? does 950,000
• 25,000 hours indicates television a critical source of Australian news
• Pop Sunday: Wham! On 60 Minutes, ABBA on Seven
• The week started very well for Nine with the NRL Grand Final
• The figures Nine released revealed the NRL Grand Final had a streaming average audience of 84,000
Thursday Week 41 2019 • Scott Cam orders tradies off The Block as cash runs out • Gogglebox with Angie outrates the...
• Paul Kelly first artist nominated across the genres in one year
Ahron Young’s Ticker reveals further expansion of programming
Nova Entertainment celebrates Smallzy’s 50-survey winning streak
Milk & Honey PR launches in Australia & NZ led by Caroline Addy
Daily Telegraph editor Ben English on readership, news & resources
TV Ratings November 17: Hamish and Andy return to 881k viewers
Nova Entertainment announces return of Pilko to Fiveaa in 2020