• Publishers now need advertisers to support trusted news, information
• Jock Blair and Neighbours
• Courier-Mail and Daily Telegraph to publish new regional editions
“Consequently, to meet these changing trends, we are reshaping News Corp Australia"
“To them, we say thank you for your dedication and commitment.”
• The CSA celebrates the 20th anniversary of the 2000 Walk for Reconciliatio
• Tracy Grimshaw and Home and Away
• These changes will be effective from June 1.
• NZME & Stuff, Herald Sun, West Australian, Amazing Race Australia, Mark Ruse and MasterChef
• Daniel Johns, Nine, News Corp, 60 Minutes, Frank Crook, Vogue Australia, Ray Hadley, Pete Evans, Lawyer X, The Block and I’m...
• Kayo subs drop to 272,000, but overall Foxtel subs still total 2.93m
• Plus what this means for Australian service brands
TV ratings Friday June 5, 2020
AAP Newswire safe: Peter Tonagh’s syndicate to take control of news agency
Channel Seven News Brisbane breaches privacy and impartiality rules
TV Ratings June 4: MasterChef and Callum lead channel to demo #1
Crocmedia rocks into Sydney with plans to acquire two radio stations
Mercado on TV: Mainstream TV needs more Indigenous Australians