• Readly launched in Australia last year with over 5000 national and international titles
• Plus regional newsrooms, Ben Roberts-Smith, ABC’s coverage of Prince Philip’s death, The future of The Wall Street Journal, Shareena Clanton bullied online
• Steve Barrett court case, ABC issues an apology + The Ringer and Gimlet Media
'This is a game changer in that we have never done anything like this at News Corp'
• Kerry Stokes, WildBear, Waleed Aly, Peter Hitchener, ABC, Erin and Soda, George R.R. Martin, and Disney
• Users will be able to personalise news by postcode and follow individual journalists or topics
• Jessica Rowe, HuffPost, Medium, and Q+A
“The magazine is very luxurious and really long form stories that are image led"
• Australian Communications and Media Authority, Four Corners, Michael Gudinski, Ellen DeGeneres
"Prime Minister Scott Morrison was wrong today"
• Prior to joining GoDaddy, Oppen held senior executive roles at News Corp Australia
• delicious. Month Out 2021 returns in May, with Brisbane and Melbourne joining Sydney
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Seven announces special coverage of Prince Philip’s funeral
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent
Perth Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2