• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
“We are blessed to have a depth of talent who will be vital to the success of the business moving forward"
• Bold advertising move pays off across Adshel’s network
• New research shows the commute is valuable time to prime, engage and influence
The campaign landed at Flinders Street station with a high-impact special build.
The ACCC has been reviewing both acquisitions in the out-of-home advertising sector.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
It combines Adshel’s static Panorama format with the smart digital capability and technology of Adshel Live.
Adshel NZ has appointed Charlotte White as account manager
This is the first time this type of verification has been deployed in Australia.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
APN Outdoor has submitted a revised proposal to acquire 100% of the Adshel businesses in ANZ.
Cricket superstars launch Fox Sports ICC World Cup coverage
Last Watch: Two-hour doco on last season of Game of Thrones to air on Foxtel
Women In Vogue: Gallery celebrating 60 Years of Vogue in Australia
Sports Week: A-League, Optus WWC team, Crocmedia, French Open
Podcast Week: Award winners, 7News #1, Matty Johns, Nick Kyrgios + Marc Fennel’s Top Five
smoothfm anniversary: Melbourne’s Mike Perso on staying the course