• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
“We are blessed to have a depth of talent who will be vital to the success of the business moving forward"
• Bold advertising move pays off across Adshel’s network
• New research shows the commute is valuable time to prime, engage and influence
The campaign landed at Flinders Street station with a high-impact special build.
The ACCC has been reviewing both acquisitions in the out-of-home advertising sector.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
It combines Adshel’s static Panorama format with the smart digital capability and technology of Adshel Live.
Adshel NZ has appointed Charlotte White as account manager
This is the first time this type of verification has been deployed in Australia.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
APN Outdoor has submitted a revised proposal to acquire 100% of the Adshel businesses in ANZ.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia