• This year keynote speakers are Owen Grover and Dan Blank
• For media channels and brands to survive and thrive they must build Trust
Tuesday Week 35 2019 • Australian Survivor outplaying the opposition at Nine, Seven • Seven’s tough Tuesday: Dogs & first night of...
Monday Week 35 2019 • Start of The Block’s bathroom week washes up big Nine audience • Good wins over irritating: David...
• Best of the rest: 10’s Survivor and Seven’s AGT semi-final
• In all people numbers for the week Nine was 2.0 ahead of Seven in primary primetime
“Q&A is the most successful discussion-based national affairs program in ABC history"
• The Bachelor & Gogglebox give 10 two demo winners
• Also back from the television graveyard is Rove McManus
“Michael brings a track record of outstanding content and creativity to the leadership team"
• How much is a four-letter word worth to The Bachelor? About 100,000 viewers it seems
• Seven News and Home and Away key to close contest
TV Guide: How to watch the Rugby Union World Cup
Fan victory: A Very Brady Renovation coming to TLC in October
Foxtel celebrates 20-year partnership with Bell Shakespeare
‘My dear Prime Minister’: Alan Jones’s apology letter to Jacinda Ardern
Facebook expands local news accelerator to support publishers
Sky News congratulates award winners David Speers and Sharri Markson