• Key to Nine’s victory was State Of Origin Game 1
• A five year licensing deal has been struck between George the Farmer Pty Ltd and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
• Legendary Neale Daniher in memorable ep of The Front Bar
• Nine secures midweek 39% share: Sydney 51%, Brisbane 60%
• Speers will remain with the News Corp-owned news channel until the end of the year.
• MEAA has released a statement on the incidents
“She is a champion of Australian children’s content"
• Anushka cooks for immunity on MasterChef visiting Maleny
• MasterChef fall: After winning an early immunity, Tim exits
• It took a decade – MasterChef makes fiery Queensland debut
• Seven also finished the network week ahead of Nine – 31.3% to 28.2%.
• MasterChef wins again under 50, but Kyle on his way home
Winners announced for 2019 Walkley Mid-Year Celebration
Mediaweek Roundup: Nine, Seven, Starcom, Swift Media + more
TV guide to Cricket World Cup – 9Gem & 9Now
TV Guide to Cricket World Cup – Fox Cricket
Australia’s Right To Know Coalition: Companies want laws amended
Media leaders unite to demand change to protect our right to know