• Seven’s House Rules #1 non-news as audience sticks around
House Rules has historically had smaller launch audiences and this year was no exception with 679,000
BBC, CNN, Euronews, British newspapers, The Secrets She Keeps, and Formula 1
• Seven and Nine News each over 1.3m, 60 Minutes over 1.1m
• Nine’s win makes it a clean sweep across Q1’s eight weeks
• 6pm Seven and Nine News record 2020 Thursday highs
having watched the first two episodes of House Rules: Sky High I am more confused than a Scott Morrison press conference.
The ABC has outlined how it is keeping the nation informed, educated and entertained in response to COVID-19, with trusted content and...
• ABC has most-watched non-news shows with Tom and Shaun
• Plus Eddie McGuire and NZME
• Best of the rest: News, ACA, 7.30 & Foreign Correspondent
• Bluey is the most-watched program in the history of ABC iview
Lockdown Viewing: The Secrets She Keeps on 10 and 10 Play
85% of advertisers report COVID-19 has impacted ad spend
Easter Weekend Viewing: Max counts down The 1000 Greatest Songs Of All Time
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences