• Around the other FTA channels there was plenty of travel on offer.
• The final episode of David Attenborough Seven Worlds, One Planet looked at the challenges facing Africa.
• Francis will be hosting season 4 of ABC's 'The Pineapple Project' podcast
• The ABC will announce the appointment of a new head of comedy in 2020
• Final episode of ABC’s Love on the Spectrum #1 non-news
• Elton John, BBC, Israel Folau, Fetch TV + Disney+
• Australian Story had the strongest audience of the three with 561,000 which saw it win its timeslot
• 60 Minutes was Nine’s best on 490,000.
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
As we move into 2020, let’s hope there will be less mistakes made on Australian TV.
• Nine the winner with Seven Worlds, One Planet
Most of ABC Radio’s line-up changes for 2020 are in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra with little change to programming in other capital...
ViacomCBS ends sales partnership with Foxtel & merges sales team with Network 10
Seven confirms Julia Lefort director of Corporate Affairs & Publicity
Most Popular TV Commercial returns to TV Week Logie Awards
Fetch RFS ticket purchase donates $100,000 to Bushfire Relief
TV Ratings February 16: Fire Fight Australia climbs to over 1m after MAFS ends
MAFS recap & ratings: All pairs pick ‘stay’ at first commitment ceremony