• Sophie Monk reveal on The Masked Singer outrates The Block
Farmer Wants a Wife Sunday was the non-news hit with 853,000
• Farmer Wants a Wife came close with 864,000
Channel Nine, Daily Mail, Ben Roberts-Smith, Emma Alberici, ABC, Claire Harvey, and Twitch
• SBS’s latest hit, you guessed it, Scenic Railway Journeys
• The Border Watch, Anjali Rao, David Schwarz, Sima Taparia, Roy, HG and Fatso
The ABC’s Audience and Consumer Affairs division responded
Allan is expected to start at the ABC in November.
• Alongside multiple platform improvements, the updated app has adaptive video streaming.
• Seven and Nine share #1 primary, Seven #1 network
ABC, Matt Preston, Katie Noonan, Jack Post, A-League, and Rugby Australia
• The Masked Singer revealed the Sloth to be Katie Noonan.
Jack Post signs with Brad March management company Marchmedia
Google News Showcase promising publishers US $1 billion
Mediaweek Roundup: Nine, AFR, Jenny Brockie, Rugby Australia + more
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day