• I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! continues to rank #1 non-news for 10
• During 2019 former 2GB management signed Jones two a new two-year contract
• The show is o-created by Cate Blanchett, Tony Ayres and Elise McCredie
• Nine finished in third place for a second consecutive night
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Celebrity was just over 800,000
• 10 ranked #1 under 50 and the key demos within that.
• Just days into the New Year, the TV ratings battle is underway.
“The stories we share will speak to and for all Australians"
Sunday January 5 – I’m A Celebrity starts early, starts #1
“Wentworth has been the shining star of Foxtel’s extensive slate of Australian dramas'
• Nine’s Sunday best was News and then 60 Minutes on 458,000.
ViacomCBS ends sales partnership with Foxtel & merges sales team with Network 10
Seven confirms Julia Lefort director of Corporate Affairs & Publicity
Most Popular TV Commercial returns to TV Week Logie Awards
Fetch RFS ticket purchase donates $100,000 to Bushfire Relief
TV Ratings February 16: Fire Fight Australia climbs to over 1m after MAFS ends
MAFS recap & ratings: All pairs pick ‘stay’ at first commitment ceremony