• John Stanley has been filling in for Alan Jones at breakfast over the summer break
• Greg Byrnes, Macquarie’s head of content, comments
Knight will host the afternoon 12pm-3pm timeslot on 2GB and 4BC in 2020.
• Fordham’s first show into Brisbane and other markets was on Monday.
• Prime Media, The Financial Times, B2B + Nine
Macquarie Sports Radio could be poised to add some Brisbane sports fans to its listening base.
• The findings come after a seven-week trial
Brisbane Live host Ben Davis rejects the idea that he's the last man standing at 4BC, looking wide to his national team.
Our market-by-market breakdown of the happenings in radio in the last week of ratings
Today the Macquarie Radio Network unveiled their 2015/16 cricket commentary team, with news Kerry O'Keeffe will host a Saturday Sports Show on...
Winners and losers of the GfK radio survey 3, 2015
2GB's Ross Greenwood to host Budget Night on first Macquarie Network special after merger
Australian Open – Day Six – Saturday, January 25
TV ratings Saturday, January 25
TV ratings Friday, January 24
Triple M to air Moonman Across Australia on Saturday mornings
Good Weekend special bushfire edition for Australia Day weekend
The Voice: New Hosts + All four coaches return for 2020