Plus ABC and 4BC
• Psaltis will commence his role on October 12
• “I know where the bodies are buried, I know the questions the politicians don’t want to be asked"
• Breen is the definition of a Brisbane local
There were two significant milestones at the end of last week in Brisbane radio.
• The Scott Emerson Drive Show will launch on 4BC on August 10.
• Dudley spent almost 10 years with Southern Cross Austereo,
June 1 the date 4BC gets its new local breakfast show
• Meanwhile, The Continuous Call Team will be back in 2020
• John Stanley has been filling in for Alan Jones at breakfast over the summer break
• Greg Byrnes, Macquarie’s head of content, comments
Knight will host the afternoon 12pm-3pm timeslot on 2GB and 4BC in 2020.
TV ratings Friday September 25, 2020
10 Shake viewers guide: What is on 10’s newest channel?
TV Guide: UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa on Main Event
TV Guide: Every NRLW game on Nine from October 3
New Mediaweek podcasts: Inside Australian Crime Stories + Mediaweek TV
Mercado on TV: Ratched is for horror fans who aren’t fussy about scripts