Plus ABC and 4BC
• Psaltis will commence his role on October 12
• “I know where the bodies are buried, I know the questions the politicians don’t want to be asked"
• Breen is the definition of a Brisbane local
There were two significant milestones at the end of last week in Brisbane radio.
• The Scott Emerson Drive Show will launch on 4BC on August 10.
• Dudley spent almost 10 years with Southern Cross Austereo,
June 1 the date 4BC gets its new local breakfast show
• Meanwhile, The Continuous Call Team will be back in 2020
• John Stanley has been filling in for Alan Jones at breakfast over the summer break
• Greg Byrnes, Macquarie’s head of content, comments
Knight will host the afternoon 12pm-3pm timeslot on 2GB and 4BC in 2020.
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms