• Dudley spent almost 10 years with Southern Cross Austereo,
June 1 the date 4BC gets its new local breakfast show
• Meanwhile, The Continuous Call Team will be back in 2020
• John Stanley has been filling in for Alan Jones at breakfast over the summer break
• Greg Byrnes, Macquarie’s head of content, comments
Knight will host the afternoon 12pm-3pm timeslot on 2GB and 4BC in 2020.
• Fordham’s first show into Brisbane and other markets was on Monday.
• Prime Media, The Financial Times, B2B + Nine
Macquarie Sports Radio could be poised to add some Brisbane sports fans to its listening base.
• The findings come after a seven-week trial
Brisbane Live host Ben Davis rejects the idea that he's the last man standing at 4BC, looking wide to his national team.
Our market-by-market breakdown of the happenings in radio in the last week of ratings
Podcast Week: True Crime Live, PodcastOne climbs, Wippa & Cath
Oscars come calling for ABC TV’s head of drama Sally Riley
TV Ratings July 7: MasterChef final immunity cook + Big Brother #1 16-39
TV Demand: Dark goes #1 + Doom Patrol and AGT join the chart
SCA’s live radio streaming audience up 35% year on year
How a mix of national brands helped this media agency grow in 2020