The Media Federation of Australia has selected six finalists in the NGEN category for their annual Awards.
The 2015 NGEN Award finalists are:
• Shannon O’Brien & Adam Hairston, Initiative
• Penny Watson, Maxus
• Joshua Gurgiel & Andrew Barrett, OMD
• Claire Crennan, OMD Fuse
• Declan Peach & Jacqueline Osborne, UM
• Ashleigh Vogel, UM
Also announced are the MFA 5+ category shortlisted entrants.
The MFA 5+ Award launched earlier in the year and was designed to reflect the purpose of the MFA 5+ program: to inspire, motivate and challenge the industry’s 5+ community, with a particular focus on developing business skills.
The 2015 MFA 5+ Award shortlisted entrants are:
• Pip Bingemann, Bohemia
• Andrew Da Silva, Mediacom
• Jimmy Hyett, Mediacom
• Mark Tzintzis, Camilla Wallace & Ella Meehan, OMD
• Ashley Gilbert, Kat Delaney & Kylie Pascoe, OMD
• Caitlin Schuch, Alex Concannon & Lisa Rakowski, Starcom MediaVest Group
• Ignatius Stillone, Nick Garfoot & Daniel Saltalamacchia, The Media Store
The successful entry that is deemed the winner will be awarded a $5,000 business scholarship to be used to further develop their skills within the media and communications industry.