In the Grand Finale of The Voice Generations on Seven, 23-year-old Caitlin and her 52-year-old dad, Tim became the world’s first The Voice Generations champions.
After the announcement, Caitlin said: “Oh my gosh! With all these amazing teams, I just can’t believe it! Thank you so much Australia for voting for us and Team Rita.”
Coach Rita Ora commented: “I can’t believe it! Well, I can believe it, but I can’t, but I can! I’m so happy for you guys. You deserve it. I’m just so happy.”
Tim said: “When I perform on stage with Caitlin, I am in awe of her singing. It’s incredible.”
In the finale, the winning duo lit up the stage with a powerhouse performance of Sia’s Alive.
Rita declared herself “obsessed” with the talented pair, admitting, “Every time I’ve been with you both, you’ve seen me break into tears. It is genuine happiness at seeing how far you’ve both come and how much you love your daughter, and how much she loves her dad.
“You guys have one of the best voices I’ve ever heard on this Voice experience. Thank you so much for being here.”
Guy Sebastian said: “Tim, it’s pretty obvious the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I loved it.”
Fellow Grand Finalists Ty and Eddie, The Wenas, and Kelsi and Jess also stunned with incredible performances, before The Voice 2021 winner Bella Taylor Smith took to the stage to showcase her new single Nice to Know Ya.
Catch clips of tonight’s unmissable Grand Finale performances and more below:
• Cailtin and Tim revealed as the world’s first The Voice Generations champions
• Dad and daughter duo Caitlin and Tim pull the heartstrings once again with Sia’s Alive in The Voice Generations Grand Finale
• Rock ‘n’ Roll Dad and son duo Ty and Eddie bring the house down with Beggin by Måneskin for the Grand Finale of The Voice Generations
• Family act The Wenas give it their all with Tones and I’s Cloudy Day in the Grand Finale of The Voice Generations
• Music student Kelsi and teacher Jess harmonise to new heights with Katy Perry’s Daisies in the Grand Finale of The Voice Generations