• Plus Schapelle Corby and a record Oscar year
• WPP currently holds a stake of approximately 61.5%
“On behalf of all at WPP AUNZ, we wish John a very happy and well-deserved retirement.”
• Ryan Menezes joins from Publicis Groupe to lead performance, tech and data
• Meerkats will merge with WPP’s Wunderman Thompson in WA
• WPP Australia/New Zealand has announced its financial results for the half year ending 30 June 2019.
Monsees will join WPP AUNZ from the BMW Group
“We are now in Ikon’s 20th year and we recognised the need to revitalise our brand."
• Gloster joins from PwC’s CMO Advisory
"I’ve been very privileged to have had a 30+ year career ride with the WPP group."
Martin Sorrell and News Corp's Raju Narisetti confirmed for September's Future Forum
WPP, DailyMail and Snapchat team up for content marketing company Truffle Pig
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Live 2021 Golden Globes Updates
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia
Val Morgan Digital and TheFork to launch Thrillist Serves Australia
TV Ratings February 28: Nine wins 21st night in a row as MAFS has two more weddings
Over and out: Nine’s departing Hugh Marks tells how he needs a break