• Latest wave of 22 featured creators for Melbourne online video celebration
• Applications close Friday 19 July.
• Celebrating all things video, social media and YouTube
• 89 YouTube creators in Australia that have more than 1m subscribers
• The world of online video: “The traditional star-making machinery doesn’t exist”
• Last year’s inaugural VidCon in Melbourne attracted more than 7,000 attendees
Seventeen new content creators have been added to the lineup of 2018 VidCon Australia.
YouTube will have a significant presence at VidCon Australia.
Melbourne is the only city in the Asia Pacific region to host the convention.
The two-day VidCon Australia 2018 event will be held in September
10’s Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half