• Latest wave of 22 featured creators for Melbourne online video celebration
• Applications close Friday 19 July.
• Celebrating all things video, social media and YouTube
• 89 YouTube creators in Australia that have more than 1m subscribers
• The world of online video: “The traditional star-making machinery doesn’t exist”
• Last year’s inaugural VidCon in Melbourne attracted more than 7,000 attendees
Seventeen new content creators have been added to the lineup of 2018 VidCon Australia.
YouTube will have a significant presence at VidCon Australia.
Melbourne is the only city in the Asia Pacific region to host the convention.
The two-day VidCon Australia 2018 event will be held in September
Big Brother Australia: The Sunrise team enters the house
TV Ratings June 1: The Voice keeps a narrow lead over MasterChef
Marc Fennell’s new podcast: The $10m heist you’ve never heard of
Mediaweek Roundup: AAP newswire, Dylan Voller, Facebook, AFL + more
TV Guide: UFC 250 on Foxtel’s Main Event
ABC supports Australian producers and creatives with over $3m in funding