• Applications close Friday 19 July.
• Celebrating all things video, social media and YouTube
• 89 YouTube creators in Australia that have more than 1m subscribers
• The world of online video: “The traditional star-making machinery doesn’t exist”
• Last year’s inaugural VidCon in Melbourne attracted more than 7,000 attendees
Seventeen new content creators have been added to the lineup of 2018 VidCon Australia.
YouTube will have a significant presence at VidCon Australia.
Melbourne is the only city in the Asia Pacific region to host the convention.
The two-day VidCon Australia 2018 event will be held in September
Australia’s Right To Know Coalition: Companies want laws amended
Media leaders unite to demand change to protect our right to know
Tabloid trailblazer Steve Dunleavy signs off on final scoop
Publicis Media ANZ appoints Helena Snowdon to drive business growth
OMD appoints new chief strategy officers for APAC & Australia
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion