• Applications close Friday 19 July.
• Celebrating all things video, social media and YouTube
• 89 YouTube creators in Australia that have more than 1m subscribers
• The world of online video: “The traditional star-making machinery doesn’t exist”
• Last year’s inaugural VidCon in Melbourne attracted more than 7,000 attendees
Seventeen new content creators have been added to the lineup of 2018 VidCon Australia.
YouTube will have a significant presence at VidCon Australia.
Melbourne is the only city in the Asia Pacific region to host the convention.
The two-day VidCon Australia 2018 event will be held in September
Top 10 Game Charts: Older Games Dominate
Foxtel announces Scott Pape four-part doco: Money School
Australian Ninja Warrior returns July 8 on Nine
Voting now open for TV Week Logies Gold and Most Popular categories
Derryn Hinch returning to television with regular weekly show
Former Nine executive returns to family in CarAdvice driving seat