• Latest wave of 22 featured creators for Melbourne online video celebration
• Applications close Friday 19 July.
• Celebrating all things video, social media and YouTube
• 89 YouTube creators in Australia that have more than 1m subscribers
• The world of online video: “The traditional star-making machinery doesn’t exist”
• Last year’s inaugural VidCon in Melbourne attracted more than 7,000 attendees
Seventeen new content creators have been added to the lineup of 2018 VidCon Australia.
YouTube will have a significant presence at VidCon Australia.
Melbourne is the only city in the Asia Pacific region to host the convention.
The two-day VidCon Australia 2018 event will be held in September
I’m a Celebrity: Billy Brownless farewells the jungle
Mediaweek roundup: Morrison, Harry & Meghan, I’m A Celeb + more
Nine Radio in 2020: Tom Malone on Jones, Stevenson, Hadley + Baz
Box Office: What where the top Australian Films of 2019?
Screen Australia: Top Aussie dramas & documentaries of 2019
Screen Australia 2020: 39 films, 29 featured docos, 14 TV shows and more