• As part of its rebrand, it will also extend its VidCon Now digital event year-round.
Plus ABC, Google, and Paul Murphy
• Latest wave of 22 featured creators for Melbourne online video celebration
• Applications close Friday 19 July.
• Celebrating all things video, social media and YouTube
• 89 YouTube creators in Australia that have more than 1m subscribers
• The world of online video: “The traditional star-making machinery doesn’t exist”
• Last year’s inaugural VidCon in Melbourne attracted more than 7,000 attendees
Seventeen new content creators have been added to the lineup of 2018 VidCon Australia.
YouTube will have a significant presence at VidCon Australia.
Melbourne is the only city in the Asia Pacific region to host the convention.
The two-day VidCon Australia 2018 event will be held in September
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards
Football Belongs returns to Optus Sport for follow up series
Inside Ludo Studio, Brisbane home of global animated hit Bluey