• Seven has won its second week in the past three weeks.
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
Wednesday: Week 7 2019
• Hall of Famers from Margaret River score on My Kitchen Rules
• Married At First Sight posts another new series high – 1.298m
The Australian Open and then MAFS were the channel’s star performers.
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
• Tennis numbers drop after main match abandoned in second set • I’m A Celebrity wins demos, Richard Reid on jungle dunny...
• BLL no match for the Aus Open
TV Demand: Black Mirror keeps moving up + Designated Survivor joins the charts
May Nielsen news rankings: Daily Mail top 5, The Age back in top 10
Out of this world: Discovery celebrates 50th anniversary of the moon landing
NSW Government investing $871 million in arts, screen and culture
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news