• Seven has won its second week in the past three weeks.
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
Wednesday: Week 7 2019
• Hall of Famers from Margaret River score on My Kitchen Rules
• Married At First Sight posts another new series high – 1.298m
The Australian Open and then MAFS were the channel’s star performers.
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
• Tennis numbers drop after main match abandoned in second set • I’m A Celebrity wins demos, Richard Reid on jungle dunny...
• BLL no match for the Aus Open
10 Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half