• The Masked Singer: Down week-on-week in all people & demos
• Network 10 launched its second Pilot Week programming initiative on Sunday night, September 8
• Seven has won its second week in the past three weeks.
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
Wednesday: Week 7 2019
• Hall of Famers from Margaret River score on My Kitchen Rules
• Married At First Sight posts another new series high – 1.298m
The Australian Open and then MAFS were the channel’s star performers.
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• 60 Minutes returns close to 900,000
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
News Corp launches new podcast partnership with Nova & Acast
Mercado on TV: With Ken Corday, US exec producer Days of Our Lives
TV Guide: Rugby League World Cup 9s on Fox Sports and Kayo
Guardian Australia launches new regular podcast, ‘Full Story’
Telstra launch Spotify app on Telstra TV
Erin Vincent named new EP of Q&A