• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina remains at the top of the Digital Originals charts in both countries.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the last TV Demand charts.
Mediaweek digital editor Trent Thomas examines the TV Demand charts for 26 August- 01 September, 2018.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, maintained its place at #1 on the Overall TV charts in both countries.
10 confirms that The Bachelor joining Masked Singer next week
Bluey and Gameloft mentor two from FNQ in Screen Queensland initiative
Seven and ITV bringing hit UK format Beat The Chasers to Australia
University of Tasmania appoints independent digital media agency Pivotus
Publicis Groupe appoints Adrian Farouk CEO of Epsilon ANZ
SMI June: How Covid-19 devasted business as ad spend fell off a cliff