• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina remains at the top of the Digital Originals charts in both countries.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the last TV Demand charts.
Mediaweek digital editor Trent Thomas examines the TV Demand charts for 26 August- 01 September, 2018.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, maintained its place at #1 on the Overall TV charts in both countries.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent
Perth Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Adelaide Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Melbourne Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Brisbane Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Research from Seven reveals audience interest in Tokyo 2020 Olympics