• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina remains at the top of the Digital Originals charts in both countries.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the last TV Demand charts.
Mediaweek digital editor Trent Thomas examines the TV Demand charts for 26 August- 01 September, 2018.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, maintained its place at #1 on the Overall TV charts in both countries.
TV Demand: The Mandalorian continues to dominate 2020 in quiet week
The power of breakfast radio: Russel Howcroft and Christian O’Connell
Network 10 commissions ITV to make The Cube with Andy Lee hosting
TV ratings December 1: Big crowds hard to find – Border Security #1 non-news 400k
SMI: October ad spend recovers, Nov/Dec well above 2019 levels
MediaSmiths adds to team of senior planners with former Mediacom executive