• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina remains at the top of the Digital Originals charts in both countries.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the last TV Demand charts.
Mediaweek digital editor Trent Thomas examines the TV Demand charts for 26 August- 01 September, 2018.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, maintained its place at #1 on the Overall TV charts in both countries.
Mercado on TV: Remembering TV greats as Recovery takes on The ARIAs
Fox Sports launches Bushfire appeal across final Supercars weekend
Nova’s Red Room ARIA Week blasts off with Illy: 5 nights, 6 artists
Sydney Morning Herald journalists fill concert hall for SMH Live
Melissa Doyle will lead team celebrating Sunday Night on final episode
116 SEN announces Dwayne Russell afternoon show