But breakfast host says he has the EP and talent to build audience
• Sacked by Seven many times, he’s loving life at the sports channel
• Triple M’s national Sunday night’s show Homegrown has been rebranded
A replacement for Triple M Afternoons and My Generation will be announced soon.
• What better time to start than that of WrestleMania 35?
• Adam Williscroft on curating the best of the 60 & 70s for new audiences
• With 169,000 listeners nationally, Easy Hits offers continuous favourites
• Nine has reported small FTA growth for its live coverage of the first NRL match of the season
• National growth plus SCA boasts #1 & #2 in Melbourne drive
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
• Nova has best station share since survey two last year
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
Cricket superstars launch Fox Sports ICC World Cup coverage
Last Watch: Two-hour doco on last season of Game of Thrones to air on Foxtel
Women In Vogue: Gallery celebrating 60 Years of Vogue in Australia
Sports Week: A-League, Optus WWC team, Crocmedia, French Open
Podcast Week: Award winners, 7News #1, Matty Johns, Nick Kyrgios + Marc Fennel’s Top Five
smoothfm anniversary: Melbourne’s Mike Perso on staying the course