• In a Perth radio first, the show will be available as a podcast before its show time
"If you asked to get bitten by a snake or be hungry, I would say take me to the snake pit.”
• Triple M Footy has bolstered its lineup Jason Dunstall and Nick Riewoldt.
• How SCA moved quickly to sign Marty, Why Hughesy is right for Sydney market
• What he can’t do on air (‘HR gone mad’) and his new TV series
Southern Cross Austereo said ‘Yes’ to Marty before their competitors did
Triple M Melbourne now has solo hosts in breakfast and drive
• 92.9 Triple M’s Breakfast with Baz, Xav and Jenna can be heard from 6am on January 18, 2021.
• ‘I want to make the most of the faith they have placed in me. Then retire.’
• The Sounds Like Triple M campaign was created by Thinkerbell
• For some broadcasters it was not just their final shows of the year, but their final shows for the time being
• Triple M replacing 92.9 as Xavier, Juelz & Pete breakfast axed
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio