• The show debuts on Saturday 17 April and will also be available via the LiSTNR app
• This year marks Triple M's 25th year of coverage
• Triple M Footy coverage is available on the Triple M Network and via the LiSTNR app
• In a Perth radio first, the show will be available as a podcast before its show time
"If you asked to get bitten by a snake or be hungry, I would say take me to the snake pit.”
• Triple M Footy has bolstered its lineup Jason Dunstall and Nick Riewoldt.
• How SCA moved quickly to sign Marty, Why Hughesy is right for Sydney market
• What he can’t do on air (‘HR gone mad’) and his new TV series
Southern Cross Austereo said ‘Yes’ to Marty before their competitors did
Triple M Melbourne now has solo hosts in breakfast and drive
• 92.9 Triple M’s Breakfast with Baz, Xav and Jenna can be heard from 6am on January 18, 2021.
• ‘I want to make the most of the faith they have placed in me. Then retire.’
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Saturday April 10, 2021
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 9, 2021
The board of WPP AUNZ reaffirms its outlook for 2021
Val Morgan Cinema sees biggest week of audiences since January 2020
ABC announces all-female commentary team for W-League Grand Final
Matt Gudinski announced as new CEO of Mushroom Group