• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
• Tim Worner on ratings, BVOD, sport, cost cutting & Clive Palmer
• The managing director and chief executive officer of Seven West Media, Tim Worner, comments
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
"We aim to be the best and we think we’ve got the content."
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Ratings, revenue, free BVOD, Fairfax-Nine, Pilot Week, cricket, Pacific, The West and much more
• Seven West Media reports a profit
• Biggest cricket contract yet to be awarded, where next commentators will come from
'The ratings for live sport don’t worry me at all.'
TV Demand: Stranger Things is one week away from GoT’s record
Nova Confirms: Ben & Liam return home for Nova 919 breakfast
Tanya & Steve resign with Triple M Newcastle
Ben & Liam departing triple j breakfast for Adelaide radio gig
TV Ratings October 21: Masked Singer has 1.372m for reveal
Andrew Cook returns to magazines as head of sales for Bauer Media