• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
• Tim Worner on ratings, BVOD, sport, cost cutting & Clive Palmer
• The managing director and chief executive officer of Seven West Media, Tim Worner, comments
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
"We aim to be the best and we think we’ve got the content."
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Ratings, revenue, free BVOD, Fairfax-Nine, Pilot Week, cricket, Pacific, The West and much more
• Seven West Media reports a profit
• Biggest cricket contract yet to be awarded, where next commentators will come from
'The ratings for live sport don’t worry me at all.'
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative