• Tim Worner on ratings, BVOD, sport, cost cutting & Clive Palmer
• The managing director and chief executive officer of Seven West Media, Tim Worner, comments
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
"We aim to be the best and we think we’ve got the content."
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Ratings, revenue, free BVOD, Fairfax-Nine, Pilot Week, cricket, Pacific, The West and much more
• Seven West Media reports a profit
• Biggest cricket contract yet to be awarded, where next commentators will come from
'The ratings for live sport don’t worry me at all.'
• Plus making a profit & are audiences ready for 70 days of MKR promos?
Podcast: Streaming TV options: How much would you pay?
Tom Gleeson steps down from Hard Quiz and discontinues production
Podcast: The Letdown with Alison Bell and Sarah Scheller
Cricket returns to Nine with One Day World Cup and Ashes Tour
Noni Hazlehurst uncovers family secrets in SBS documentary series
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold on growth beyond out-of-home