• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
• Tim Worner on ratings, BVOD, sport, cost cutting & Clive Palmer
• The managing director and chief executive officer of Seven West Media, Tim Worner, comments
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
"We aim to be the best and we think we’ve got the content."
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Ratings, revenue, free BVOD, Fairfax-Nine, Pilot Week, cricket, Pacific, The West and much more
• Seven West Media reports a profit
• Biggest cricket contract yet to be awarded, where next commentators will come from
'The ratings for live sport don’t worry me at all.'
Network 10 restructures News and Operations department with departures and centralised news bulletins
Captioning business Ai-Media lodges prospectus for underwritten IPO
Fight for Planet A: Craig Reucassel and Jodi Boylen reunited on new series
Nielsen July News ratings: news.com.au recovers, back at #2
TV ratings August 10: Ninja Warrior ends with Mount Midoriyama traffic jam and 1.2m
Podcast Ranker July chart: #1 overall Stuff You Should Know