• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
• Tim Worner on ratings, BVOD, sport, cost cutting & Clive Palmer
• The managing director and chief executive officer of Seven West Media, Tim Worner, comments
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
"We aim to be the best and we think we’ve got the content."
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Ratings, revenue, free BVOD, Fairfax-Nine, Pilot Week, cricket, Pacific, The West and much more
• Seven West Media reports a profit
• Biggest cricket contract yet to be awarded, where next commentators will come from
'The ratings for live sport don’t worry me at all.'
TV ratings Saturday December 7, 2019
TV ratings Friday December 6, 2019
Network 10 and Channel 5 to co-fund new mini-series Breathless
Seven and Optus team up to stream Tokyo 2020 in 4K Ultra HD
Hit Network 2020: Extends Tommy & Carrie drive, Ed staying with Hughesy
Sydney’s Sunny Nasir Ahmad wins The Great Australian Bake Off