• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
• Tim Worner on ratings, BVOD, sport, cost cutting & Clive Palmer
• The managing director and chief executive officer of Seven West Media, Tim Worner, comments
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
"We aim to be the best and we think we’ve got the content."
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Ratings, revenue, free BVOD, Fairfax-Nine, Pilot Week, cricket, Pacific, The West and much more
• Seven West Media reports a profit
• Biggest cricket contract yet to be awarded, where next commentators will come from
'The ratings for live sport don’t worry me at all.'
John Newton’s Gravity Media acquires Telstra’s Chief Entertainment
Kayo only place to see all 92 games FIBA World Cup live & on demand
2019 Art Music Awards winners announced by APRA AMCOS
Long story, short: 6-second video bidding is now available on Twitter
delicious. announces new sections in Daily Telegraph & The Advertiser
News Corp takes clients to ‘top end’ to showcase media and NT News