Peter Tonagh, Kevin Rudd, The Clarions awards, Lisa Wilkinson, Emma Alberici, Scott Cam, The Block. My Kitchen Rules, Hungry Ghosts, W magazine,...
• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
• Tim Worner on ratings, BVOD, sport, cost cutting & Clive Palmer
• The managing director and chief executive officer of Seven West Media, Tim Worner, comments
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV
“Our competitors do their best to dismiss our achievements by saying our audience is old."
"We aim to be the best and we think we’ve got the content."
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Ratings, revenue, free BVOD, Fairfax-Nine, Pilot Week, cricket, Pacific, The West and much more
• Seven West Media reports a profit
• Biggest cricket contract yet to be awarded, where next commentators will come from
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series