• In the final season of Holden vs Ford, the 2020 Supercars championship returns to the grid
• Paul Fletcher, Mark Di Stefano, ABC, Nine, Fox Sports, NRL, Caroline Wilson and A-League
• “We are always looking at how we can better serve female representation in sport on Foxtel”
• On-track everyone has their sights sets on stopping one man – Scott McLaughlin
• Supercars and Newcastle personalities feature throughout the artwork
• A mega Sunday of racing for the last day of the season
• As the popularity of women’s competitions and athletes continues to rise, so does engagement
• Fox Sports on Foxtel will broadcast every race of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship live and ad break free in 2019
• Fox Sports boss reveals their cricket channel had a poor start, then improved and he promises it will keep getting even...
The season will start and end in Adelaide and Newcastle.
• The inaugural Red Rooster Sydney SuperNight 300 cranks into gear tomorrow August 4
A new era for the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship begins this week.
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label