• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
Results from the fourth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
Duncan Campbell: National content director, Australian Radio Network
Paul Jackson: Group program director Nova Entertainment
• Don’t panic! Nova breakfast with Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie back at #1
• Ali Clarke now breakfast leader as ABC Adelaide outperforms all others
• Ratings recovery 10+ for Nova and 6PR, although Nova breakfast dips
• 3AW pushes higher as Ross and John again record 20% breakfast share
• 2GB still king of the radio castle with all dayparts recording growth
Results from the third GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at the second radio ratings survey for 2018 in the Perth market.
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at the second radio ratings survey for 2018 in the Adelaide market.
TV Ratings Friday February 21
Rabbit’s new Central Coast breakfast co-host at Star 104.5 revealed
JCDecaux creates sample dispenser for Calvin Klein’s new scent
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars returns to Stan with a new season
MasterChef Australia: Back to win contestants announced ahead of new season
TV Guide: NRL All-Star game on Nine and 9Now