• Full results and analysis of the second radio ratings of the year.
• Nova again #1, breakfast busts above 15%
• smoothfm new #1 FM station as WSFM ratings tumble
Results and Analysis of GFK Radio Survey 7.
Here is a quick wrap of the leading commercial AM drive timeslots in each metro market.
Will McMahon and Woody Whitelaw made the jump from Hit 92.9 breakfast to KIIS network drive.
Don’t miss our new snapshot of every metro market from the survey six ratings also published today.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK Radio survey results for Hit 92.9 and 6PR.
Results from the sixth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
• Mix fighting Nova for Perth bragging rights
• The breakfast trio have been together since 2009
TV Guide: Big Bash League Finals start as Foxtel and Kayo detail audience growth
Seven Network to broadcast AFLW opening weekend
How 10 cashed in on I’m a Celebrity’s hot start to 2021
Discovery commissions new Australian series, Sydney Harbour Force
Neilsen: Top ten media owners reach over half of Australians every month
TV Ratings January 28: I’m a Celebrity top non-news again as Paulini leaves the jungle