Australia’s biggest independent commercial FM station has noted it is #1 across all sessions.
• 3AW’s Ross and John start week of broadcasts from Scandinavia
All day parts except evening were down at 97.3.
Surveys don’t get much better than this one did for Nova.
Share at Mix 102.3 pushed even higher despite breakfast easing.
• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
Results from the fourth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
Duncan Campbell: National content director, Australian Radio Network
Paul Jackson: Group program director Nova Entertainment
• Don’t panic! Nova breakfast with Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie back at #1
• Ali Clarke now breakfast leader as ABC Adelaide outperforms all others
TV Guide: Love Island Australia ends over two massive nights
Kerry Stokes’ ratings forecast, farewells directors Gammell & Kennett
TV Guide: Bachelorette Angie Kent gives her final rose over two nights
Tech company Unbnd release NBA mixed reality app
TV Ratings November 12: 10 takes 7:30pm demos with Amazing Race
Radio Ratings challenges & triumph: Nova Entertainment’s Paul Jackson