• Breakfast radio champs stay on top… with little bit of help from Blakey
Taking advantage of the ratings break in Adelaide this week is the breakfast show at Mix 102.3, Jodie and Soda.
Macquarie Sports Radio could be poised to add some Brisbane sports fans to its listening base.
In the past three years Nova has had just one survey each year under 12%.
The arrival of Mike van Acker at 97.3 in breakfast coincides with the station in a new ratings brawl in Brisbane.
• Marto and Robin Bailey reach new highs with ubiquitous Lawrence Mooney
• Can the market support three sports-only radio brands? We are about to find out
• Two stations, two critical moments as they both look to build audiences for new announcers
• Nova near its best while Triple M’s new shows yet to build an audience.
Both FM stations have audiences over 1m, but Fox well ahead in breakfast with Fifi, Fev and Byron.
Market leader unchanged of course, but smoothfm’s turn to be #1 FM.
Specialist sports broadcasters get ready for Spring Carnival and cricket season.
SEN signs former Fox Sports commentator Simon Hill
TLA Worldwide secures contract extension with South Australian Tourism
Dylan Lewis returns to ABC as Double J weekends presenter
Hit105’s ‘Quarantine Cuisine’ & ‘Fake Away’ delivers client goals!
Britain’s James Bay to perform for Nova Red Room Live Stream
SCA’s Triple M brand ready to rock Dubbo and Gippsland