• Breakfast team Lewis and Lowe with Hayley Pearson
• Breakfast radio champs stay on top… with little bit of help from Blakey
Taking advantage of the ratings break in Adelaide this week is the breakfast show at Mix 102.3, Jodie and Soda.
Macquarie Sports Radio could be poised to add some Brisbane sports fans to its listening base.
In the past three years Nova has had just one survey each year under 12%.
The arrival of Mike van Acker at 97.3 in breakfast coincides with the station in a new ratings brawl in Brisbane.
• Marto and Robin Bailey reach new highs with ubiquitous Lawrence Mooney
• Can the market support three sports-only radio brands? We are about to find out
• Two stations, two critical moments as they both look to build audiences for new announcers
• Nova near its best while Triple M’s new shows yet to build an audience.
Both FM stations have audiences over 1m, but Fox well ahead in breakfast with Fifi, Fev and Byron.
Market leader unchanged of course, but smoothfm’s turn to be #1 FM.
Context Media shops NZ adaption of ABC hit series You Can’t Ask That
Business reposition: Tonic Health Media rebrands to Tonic Media Network
Celebrating Queensland media excellence: All the Clarion Award winners
Publisher ACM announces launch of Northern Rivers Review in northern NSW
Mediaweek Roundup: Sunrise, Hamish McLennan, Ben Fordham, Tim Bailey + more
ARIA Chart: Former #1 hits won’t go away, Machine Gun Kelly highest debut