All day parts except evening were down at 97.3.
Surveys don’t get much better than this one did for Nova.
Share at Mix 102.3 pushed even higher despite breakfast easing.
• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
Results from the fourth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
Duncan Campbell: National content director, Australian Radio Network
Paul Jackson: Group program director Nova Entertainment
• Don’t panic! Nova breakfast with Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie back at #1
• Ali Clarke now breakfast leader as ABC Adelaide outperforms all others
• Ratings recovery 10+ for Nova and 6PR, although Nova breakfast dips
• 3AW pushes higher as Ross and John again record 20% breakfast share
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven