Triple M likes having former sporting champs co-hosting breakfast shows and it has two of the best at work on Adelaide breakfast.
• Breakfast team Lewis and Lowe with Hayley Pearson
• Breakfast radio champs stay on top… with little bit of help from Blakey
Taking advantage of the ratings break in Adelaide this week is the breakfast show at Mix 102.3, Jodie and Soda.
Macquarie Sports Radio could be poised to add some Brisbane sports fans to its listening base.
In the past three years Nova has had just one survey each year under 12%.
The arrival of Mike van Acker at 97.3 in breakfast coincides with the station in a new ratings brawl in Brisbane.
• Marto and Robin Bailey reach new highs with ubiquitous Lawrence Mooney
• Can the market support three sports-only radio brands? We are about to find out
• Two stations, two critical moments as they both look to build audiences for new announcers
• Nova near its best while Triple M’s new shows yet to build an audience.
Both FM stations have audiences over 1m, but Fox well ahead in breakfast with Fifi, Fev and Byron.
TV Guide: Big Bash League Finals start as Foxtel and Kayo detail audience growth
Seven Network to broadcast AFLW opening weekend
How 10 cashed in on I’m a Celebrity’s hot start to 2021
Discovery commissions new Australian series, Sydney Harbour Force
Neilsen: Top ten media owners reach over half of Australians every month
TV Ratings January 28: I’m a Celebrity top non-news again as Paulini leaves the jungle