Surveys don’t get much better than this one did for Nova.
Share at Mix 102.3 pushed even higher despite breakfast easing.
• 3AW and Gold keep top spots, Fox stays in the hunt
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
Results from the fourth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
Duncan Campbell: National content director, Australian Radio Network
Paul Jackson: Group program director Nova Entertainment
• Don’t panic! Nova breakfast with Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie back at #1
• Ali Clarke now breakfast leader as ABC Adelaide outperforms all others
• Ratings recovery 10+ for Nova and 6PR, although Nova breakfast dips
• 3AW pushes higher as Ross and John again record 20% breakfast share
• 2GB still king of the radio castle with all dayparts recording growth
TV Guide: Freeman on ABC and ABC iview
Mercado on TV: 10 News & Studio 10 turmoil, return of Sarah Lancashire
TV ratings August 13: The Bachelor #1 under 50 + NRL & The Front Bar
Pivotus founder promises ‘absolute honesty and superior customer service’
From the devastation comes The Fires, new Tony Ayres drama
Seven orders more Farmer Wants a Wife for 2021 from Fremantle/Eureka