WIN Corp, Prime Media, HT&E, Alan Jones, Neil Mitchell, and Australian Survivor
• RSF yearly round-up, Love Island UK, Wagner brothers, AAP, ABC Canberra, Facebook defamation case + Stan
• Ben Roberts-Smith, Q&A, free TV, Kim Williams + day-night Test
• Prime Media,The Australian, digital giants, Christian Porter + Alex Waislitz
• The Crown, The Hollywood Reporter, Prime Media, The Front Bar, tennis TV rights, International Emmys + New York Times
• Google, 60 Minutes, Marngrook Footy Show, Doctor Doctor, HBO Max, Mipcom + The Age
• Prime Media, The Financial Times, B2B + Nine
'The board has decided that it must now prioritise debt reduction'
Earnings were $64m, up 16% YOY, with a net profit of $36m.
The business grew from humble beginnings in 1967
New Zealand's FTA broadcaster TVNZ names Prime Media Group's even Affiliate Sales as its advertising rep in Australia
Prime chairman John Hartigan calls for media laws update to maintain strong regional voices
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Big Brother 2021: Everything you need to know
Sky News ANZAC Day coverage to start live at 4:30am
ABC to mark ANZAC Day with coverage of all states and territories
WarnerMedia appoints new networks lead for Cartoon Network & Boomerang
SCA appoints Blair Woodcock to head of content – regional
TV Guide: ANZAC Day weekend NRL live on Fox League