“There are a lot of sceptics who think I might have been pushed…not true”
• Anderson joined Network 10 in 2003.
• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• Network 10’s chief executive officer, Paul Anderson, comments
• Sports rights, audience measurement, multichannels & more
• Network 10 spending big on Q4 rebuilding under 50 schedule
Keynote speech at the Future of TV Advertising Forum, Sydney Network 10 CEO Paul Anderson
Ten’s Paul Anderson on The Cup: “We haven’t paid too much”
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
CBS Corporation completed its acquisition of Ten yesterday
"Every part of the business is being reviewed"
TV revenue growth of 2.1% was higher than the 1.2% increase predicted
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Roundup: Facebook negotiations breakdown, NRL TV Deal, Nine Board + more
Week 10 TV ratings: The week belonged to Nine and Married at First Sight
10’s Liz Baldwin on digital media, 10 Play, and gender equality
“You can’t be what you can’t see”: Kelli Underwood, Erin Molan, and Mel McLaughlin on International Women’s Day
TV ratings Saturday March 6, 2021
TV Guide: Ultimate Tag on Seven and 7Plus