“There are a lot of sceptics who think I might have been pushed…not true”
• Anderson joined Network 10 in 2003.
• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• Network 10’s chief executive officer, Paul Anderson, comments
• Sports rights, audience measurement, multichannels & more
• Network 10 spending big on Q4 rebuilding under 50 schedule
Keynote speech at the Future of TV Advertising Forum, Sydney Network 10 CEO Paul Anderson
Ten’s Paul Anderson on The Cup: “We haven’t paid too much”
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
CBS Corporation completed its acquisition of Ten yesterday
"Every part of the business is being reviewed"
TV revenue growth of 2.1% was higher than the 1.2% increase predicted
Will & Woody part 1: KIIS drive time co-host Woody Whitelaw speaks out!
Finecast allows advertisers to measure audiences across BVOD for first time
Week 31 TV: Rural love shortage costs Seven another winning week
TV ratings August 2: Ninja Warrior delivers for Nine + Farmer slips week-on-week
Entry date extended for Asian Academy Creative Awards
Mediaweek Roundup: Harold Mitchell, AAP, Google, 3AW, NRL + more